Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Likewise when he wants to curse in Telegu, Pallavi won't understand
Good for both of them na then! 🤣
Actually, I love the scenes where they speak their own languages and want to see more of it. Actually, I'd love to see and out and out argument where they each yell at the other in their own languages. Would be amazing to watch.
So true! It is fun coz they dont understand each other and we dont understand them. Just the makers should then put subtitles 😆
Likewise when he wants to curse in Telegu, Pallavi won't understand
Nd I won't understand either of them ðŸ˜ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: SnehaSneha
Nd I won't understand either of them ðŸ˜ðŸ¤£
You can get subtitles on hotstar!
i think kisii party mein dikhayenge zaroor telugu actress ko bhi...🤣
Originally posted by: xxMATSxx
Arre yaar. He is happy with marriage. Just not with pallu 🤣 is liye toh telegu actress ka pitching kiya 🤣