Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@bold thats for you to figure out
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes i used to get nightmare after watching scary movies when i was a kid😆
Next: Did u all ever received warning pm from mods
No never 😎
👀
More than 20 or 25 i guess
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
ditto😆
Ques : Choose 1 - A person who spits while speaking or A person who stinks like rotten eggs
P.S. cant say none. Be a sport😆
I can choose both tho.
Ill put on a face sheild when meeting the one who spits
And clippers on my nose when meeting the one who stinks.
Final answer: the one who stinks.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I love Jane 😭😭 I didn’t see a fan before issliye toda chakkar aaraha 😳
Yes, we exist.😆

Rewatched the mentalist lot of times.
Ooh btw, need to add Lucille bluth to my list of favourite characters.
Kyun na banu😒Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I hope tum na bano
That's one thing i really want to do on IF
Kisi bhi forum ka nahi, only BB forum 😎🤣
![]()
Your favorite IF member 😂
You can name three
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
ditto😆
Ques : Choose 1 - A person who spits while speaking or A person who stinks like rotten eggs
P.S. cant say none. Be a sport😆
Person who spits. Main Hoon Na taught me how to protect myself.
Also I will just be around them like this
