Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

Muguet too good. 👏

CVs can only translate dialogues but you are making their work easy now just copy paste. Who knows, we should see their script it maybe your thread (some forum threads) print outs. That's why I told in another thread, that only we have to analyse and interpret🤣

See the parallel again my stupid perspective😉, he went to mission "Save Sai" with full determination not thinking about Mrs.MIA, but now to this mission he has no vision just going because of omission. 🤣

Thank you. 😊

Who knows they might check on what the fans actually want. 🤣

Bechara mission pe kuch na kuch missing hota hi hai. 🤣

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Awesome one🤣

Nalla officer se IPS officer... khushi ke aansoo. 😭Our IPS is back. 🤗

Don't you know, he went to his sasuraal and fetched his brains back with him🤣Sasuraal Genda phool🤣

Last time he left the brains but took Sai with him. This time he took the dimaag and left Sai in GC. 🤣 

Originally posted by: anuprem

Beautiful post Muguet👏. I wait for your posts. You have made a boring episode also funny with your posts. Pulkit is getting on my nerves now. Good that they are not dragging the episodes now. 

Thank you 😊

The episode was so bakwaas that the fun came out naturally. 😆

PD is so useless. Thank God he doesn't live with the Chavans nahin ise bhi jhelna padta daily. 

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Awesome post as usual and hilarious too🤣. Couldn't stop laughing. Loved Virat's ignorance towards his jailors and specially Pakhi. And, loved when he looked at his Ayi and replied he would try to call.

Don’t know what to say about Pulkit. He has not told Harini about Devyani and she's not ready to accept her. Will he ask Sayi to help him this time too? 

Finally, Virat left for the mission and wanted Sayi's best wishes, but Sayi will not answer his call. Waiting for the next episode. 

Thank you 😊

This Virat is actually very enjoyable. 

The only way I am ok with Sai helping with Harini is if Virat joins her. If they work as a team then ok. 😆

Poor Veeru. 🥺

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Last time he left the brains but took Sai with him. This time he took the dimaag and left Sai in GC. 🤣 

Yeah🤣 he went there to fetch his wifey but biwi toh mili nahi🤣so he was like "lemme atleast take my brains from here" bcoz he can't do without either of them😳

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Yeah🤣 he went there to fetch his wifey but biwi toh mili nahi🤣so he was like "lemme atleast take my brains from here" bcoz he can't do without either of them😳

Is mamle mein smart hai. He knows ek toh chahiye hi chahiye. 🤣

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dadoo sutto behna🤣

Bechare Samrat ko bhi nahi chorti didi

We enjoyed Veeru ignore Pakhi didi😛🤣

Pulkit pe toh bohat gussa aaraha hai😲

Hot Raja babu Sai ka sapna  is too hot😉

Par chan se jo toote koi sapna ho gaya🥺

Sairat missing each other😭

"Sir mein kuch madad karoon ?" Kya madad karega be re tu ? Madad toh sirf Mrs Sai Virat Chavan hi kar sakti hai😳

Banda soch raha hoga ke agar pehle se hi Sai ko apne sath band liya hota toh aaj nahi girta🤣

Feeling bad for Devi tai and Harini🥺 Pulkit ko phir se kidnap karo yaar pata nahi kya chahta hai yeh

Beautiful post as always with full comedy🤗

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thank you 😊

This Virat is actually very enjoyable. 

The only way I am ok with Sai helping with Harini is if Virat joins her. If they work as a team then ok. 😆

Poor Veeru. 🥺

Yes, true. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

I had this thing coming up in my mind since few days 

Viru got hurt, sai and Mohit at home cheering him al three. Gala time and viru challenges sai, she loses, at dinner table she is serving Mohit and viru started laughing phele thoda thoda and when sai stares full form May, all wonders kya hua. And Mohit says dada what will u ask vahini to do, as she lost 

They tease her more, in room viru ask her to call him viru and not Virat sir😉😉😉😛🤣😂

Me and my imagination 

Wow, behna asal mein kab hoga yeh batana sehat ke liye haanikarak hai, aap ek OS hi likh daaliye🤗😎

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Wow, behna asal mein kab hoga yeh batana sehat ke liye haanikarak hai, aap ek OS hi likh daaliye🤗😎

Ha ha 

Phele wale tho khatam kar ley sure will try