Kion ke KV twilighting kr raha hai twitter pr.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kion ke KV twilighting kr raha hai twitter pr.
Ab yahi samajh le 🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Wo kon sa show hai ??
Used to run at Star one. Hum log usko vampire show bolte the. 😆
Originally posted by: 98840500
Sorry for posting something offf topic .Hi Guys.. I am new here and silent reader of the forum. I think in precap we have 3 scenes. Anokhi and astha talking in the morning then when shaurya gets up he goes to meet anokhi and there he must have seen her having pani puri with her babli di and he must have that she is happy when I am in pain and third scene when he comes back and whole khandan is there where he must have told he is going somewhere and nobody should stop and he will not stop also even if they tell him because he is heartbroken
You're putting a wrench in my prediction.....could be! He is easily offended! But I really needed a ShaKhi scene before the week was done!
Originally posted by: 98840500
Hi.. I had made this account long back when qubool hai started and then never used it .. dont remember why I kept this number. After qubool finally I am interested in some indian tv serial only because of the story line and leads.
You can call me Mona. I keep reading all your discussions and they are very interesting.
welcome to the forum Mona 🙂
I think twilight ka distorted version tha woh vampire show
Originally posted by: sunshine890
Kion ke KV twilighting kr raha hai twitter pr.
Kash pyaar ki ek kahani jaise show banta with KV n Deba
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Dots ka pata nhi but dotted can definately lead shaurya to anokhi 🤣
Behen 4 din baad utha hai.. Kya kya karwaoge.. 🤣
Originally posted by: 98840500
Hi.. I had made this account long back when qubool hai started and then never used it .. dont remember why I kept this number. After qubool finally I am interested in some indian tv serial only because of the story line and leads.
You can call me Mona. I keep reading all your discussions and they are very interesting.
Welcome babe try to be active now
And glad we got our asli mona 😆
Originally posted by: mallukumari
You're putting a wrench in my prediction.....could be! He is easily offended! But I really needed a ShaKhi scene before the week was done!
Why will he be offended if Anokhi is happy with her sister?
Not at all.
He loves her
Had ACP been there, for sure he would be offended