Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Teaser round kay liyee aa geyi..isbar ek bhi round i will not miss...🥳

Have you signed up for a team opsora? 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If commenting is signing up for the mini-round, I'm doing the needful. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Have you signed up for a team opsora? 

Team? Kaunsa team ? Sorry team banana tha keya?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Here to check out Mini Round 🤓

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Team? Kaunsa team ? Sorry team banana tha keya?

Read first page Oppo , there are two teams names . You have to choose which team you want to be in if you are a Participant

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

×× Mini Round ××

Welcome to the first Mini round of this game. These rounds are open to all, participants, non-participants and the judges too! 

They will take place or between the rounds at this time (7:30 - 8:00 PM) and will be open for hours or even a night depending on the task. 

This is the first one so it's kinda a trial one. If this turns out good, if people like it then I will have them between every round.

So without any delay let's move onto the game. 

The rules are simple you have to either choose truth question or do the dare task. You will be given points out of 5 for both truth question and dare task. 

Truth 

Imagine yourself as a villain and you have one of your enemy (you can imagine whoever you want to) on arrest. In order to teach them a lesson you feed them one dish that no one should be made to eat. 

It can be anything. You can feed them lizard and cheese or something simple as pizza dipped in tea 🤷‍♀️ anything you find to be un-eatable. 

You would have to provide a description of the food and can add a picture too. Anything to make it more disgustingly interesting 😎😆

Points will be given based on how unique your dish is. You can simply write one dish and be done with the question but you may not receive full points. The more effort you put in, the more points you shall recieve. 

Or 

Dare 

You have to write a dialogue, a movie dialogue (can be both hindi/English) that you feel defines you the most or a dialogue you would use to introduce yourself. 

Example : Main meri favourite hoon! 

That's not it. Then you would have to ask your friends or other members to react under your post. You can't force, just ask them. 

You can not tag anyone in your comment (the one where you submit your task) other than me. You would have to find other ways to contact your friends.

You can tag people in other posts to talk to them or notify them of the game however you can't tag them in your dare post. 

The one with a good dialogue that's relevant to the task and the most number of reaction under their post will get the highest points. Others will be given points based on how many reactions they receive. 

All entries both truth and dare are to be posted in this thread itself. Tag me in the post you have your answer on otherwise I may miss it.

Don't tag me unless you have a question or are submitting your entry. 

Round is open until 10:30 PM. Results will be out by 11:00 PM. 

All the best! 

If there isn't a good participation and people are not interested then this mini game will be scratched. 😳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

me too ..

love your Siggy Oppo ❤️

Thxu so much sandy ❤️❤️ , kunal koko r my fav pair ... check here i have made more of them . also uploaded on twitter some days ago .. konko gave like on my my gifs 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4949834?pn=77