Suspense
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Suspense
Originally posted by: Andetheres
But the answer is Mt. Everest only .. because it doesn’t matter if it was discovered or not .. but it is the Highest mountain na 😆
So the question is riddle only🤣
I thought it's GK🤣
Ok here is the next one ....
What starts with T ends with T and is filled with T ?!
Googling is not allowed !!
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ok here is the next one ....
What starts with T ends with T and is filled with T ?!
Googling is not allowed !!
Teapot🤣
I love breaking rules!🤪🤣
Did I really lost the game
Hurray 🥳 finally I didn't win 🥳
That’s not fair !! Tomorrow as soon as my viva is over I will start posting the answers 👍🏼
Ohhh so playing riddles... keep playing ... that's what I was thinking how fast you all are moving
Now where will I go for a riddle to which even google doesn’t know the answer ?! 🤣