Originally posted by: priya185
thanks to be honest I am not close to them but still sad to hear the news
Can understand.
Times like these can make you question everything. Stay strong dear❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks to be honest I am not close to them but still sad to hear the news
Can understand.
Times like these can make you question everything. Stay strong dear❤️
Bucky ka naam actually Devika ke 'mele babune thana thaya' wale Babu se inspiration leke rakha tha 😆 then badmein I started calling her Babu behena whose male equivalent name will be Babu bhaiya🤣 toh go with the flow hogaya🤣
That was really innovative🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks to be honest I am not close to them but still sad to hear the news
I understand... the feeling will slowly subside don't worry...
Take care🤗
Naam karan🤣
Permanent friend ko bhulna mushkil hoga😎 Woh bhulne nahi degi woh baat alag😆
😆😆
Kya edit kiya Babu?😆
Ye khalnayak batman kyun bana hai?🤣🤣

Lavy, it took me a while to find out who Brute is😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Lavy, it took me a while to find out who Brute is😆
Brute is an enigma kya?😆
Escape Plan from Brute's flow😎🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5