Originally posted by: Andetheres
When did she became a ghost ?! 🤔
I have killed her so many times 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
When did she became a ghost ?! 🤔
I have killed her so many times 🤣
You didn’t understand ?! She told that Shivi =ghost
😆
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Because u are not giving update
No words to say 🤣

That's upto you guys 🤣
Simply quoting to reach our mission 🤣
I missed this post😆
Shiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😊😊😊😊😊
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
While having fast spoiling my sleep i gave updates but u are not giving very bad Shivi
Who asked u to spoil ur sleep and do this ? Don’t do that .. it is not good for ur Health ...
take good amount of rest and give the update whenever u r Free ...
Why beating this much...what if my hand get broken and I couldn't update then 😒


* Shivi with the update * CC Members