Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I didn't even take a look at the previous pages😆
So, please quote the post if I miss anything important (I guess there's nothing🤣)
Nothing I guess too..
Anyway after reading all .. I will let u know 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I didn't even take a look at the previous pages😆
So, please quote the post if I miss anything important (I guess there's nothing🤣)
Nothing I guess too..
Anyway after reading all .. I will let u know 🤗
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah.. Shivi give update...
Asking this itself .. almost 3 pages would have been moved !
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Nothing I guess too..
Anyway after reading all .. I will let u know 🤗
Are you going to read all those posts?😳
When did she became a ghost ?! 🤔
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Are you going to read all those posts?😳
Yes .. then only know I can reply to those and move on pages 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok will wait....
Wait akka wait ..
Fruit of patience is sweet !!!
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I didn't even take a look at the previous pages😆
So, please quote the post if I miss anything important (I guess there's nothing🤣)
Thier is nothing important di.

Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah... May be.... 👻🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣ps
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Good night....
Good morning 🤗