Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
No one think you as mad...
For shivi update everyone here become spammer... 😅😅😅
Shivi give update...
Yes see Shivi what u did with us
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
No one think you as mad...
For shivi update everyone here become spammer... 😅😅😅
Shivi give update...
Yes see Shivi what u did with us
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes really curious for further update
Yeah... Really....
Shivi give update
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
My success is Shivi update 😅
Let try to get updates from shivi...
Shivi give update...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Don't take tension tomorrow it will complete... Ok...
Now we reached 100 page.... 😅
Congratulations to us.... 🥳
Yes congratulations to us🎉
We reached 100 page...
Ok di know I am going we will come when update is ready
Good night 😴
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes see Shivi what u did with us
She made us good spammer...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes congratulations to us🎉
🥳🥳🥳 yeh yeh....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I have one doubt if we reach in 20 the thread also shivi didn't give... What we will do.... 🤔
I'll give for sure , don't worry I won't back of my words as you aren't stopping the challenge 👍🏼
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Ok di know I am going we will come when update is ready
Good night 😴
Ok ari... Bye for now.... Good night... Will meet tomorrow....