Originally posted by: Andetheres
It’s okay akka .. chill .. now we have sheep game results to complete this thread tomorrow 🤣
Wait you didn’t answer those qns yet right ?!
go and answer that first akka
May be results will be in next thread....
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
It’s okay akka .. chill .. now we have sheep game results to complete this thread tomorrow 🤣
Wait you didn’t answer those qns yet right ?!
go and answer that first akka
May be results will be in next thread....
Now everyone want to complete this thread as soon as possible...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I think this fuel will complete in 20 th thread...
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( just typing these exclamatory marks for 15s so that IF doesn’t pop with that msg )🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
That day is not too far .. as I feel like that day may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow 🤣
Yeah... Already it reached 68 page...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
That is also there....
!!!!!!qouting !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quoted !!!!!!!!!!! 15s over !!!!!!!!🤣!!!!!!!!
Chill akka !!!!!!!!! 15s over ?! 🤔 !!!!!! I don’t think so !!!!!!!!! Now done
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
It's been whole month we keep.
Know 15 fast complete and 15 left after that Eid
Take care of your Heath when u r fasting ❤️
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
That also there... May be her trick to slow down our mission....
Let focus on our mission....
MISSION ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That's great!
So we have many medical professionals with us like Ande, Shivi & Roshni.
We can console doctor online.... 😂
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Okay .. I am waiting 👍🏼
I already answered....