Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ohhh !! I tried it today 🤣
Congrats for this...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ohhh !! I tried it today 🤣
Congrats for this...
I just guessed seeing you reacting on other post but not this as I was sure that u will reply to that post 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
You are asking that to a person who will never ever think like that even in her rarest dreams 😆
Yeah... I come to know that....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
But you tried it....
Yeah I did 😆
That's great!
So we have many medical professionals with us like Ande, Shivi & Roshni.
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Oh yeah! I saw the PM, thought didn't open it yet😆
Will send my answers soon👍🏼
Okay .. I am waiting 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Consolation ahh ?! 🤣
Yeah... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
That day is not too far .. as I feel like that day may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow 🤣
Hope it to be true🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That's great!
So we have many medical professionals with us like Ande, Shivi & Roshni.
☺️
You didn’t knew that before ?! 🤔
I said about that in the second or third thread ryt ..
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Congrats for this...
Thank u thank u 😆