https://www.instagram.com/tv/CONfnukhT4L/?igshid=z1eh1sjnwa3l
So Rani washed the clothes and Veer did the ironing 😅
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CONfnukhT4L/?igshid=z1eh1sjnwa3l
So Rani washed the clothes and Veer did the ironing 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Maybe washing also he had helped 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Maybe washing also he had helped 🤣
Typical husband wife 😍😅
May be they cooked breakfast together too 😍
Ok, Kiara, I am sorry. Don't die 😅
I hope she is not faking it. If she is faking it's really disgusting .Typical husband wife 😍😅
May be they cooked breakfast together too 😍
Ok, Kiara, I am sorry. Don't die 😅
I think too. Veer won't let Rani do anything alone now. With so much difficult he got her back.
Originally posted by: caller123
I hope she is not faking it. If she is faking it's really disgusting .
I think too. Veer won't let Rani do anything alone now. With so much difficult he got her back.
Yes he will do anything to be near her 😍
Gotta go. No Veer here to cook for me 😅
If Rani gets hurt, Veer will go hyper will forget Kiara 's memory loss will blurt the truth out . Then Vikram will end up handling Kiara😆
Ok. Go go👍🏼Yes he will do anything to be near her 😍
Gotta go. No Veer here to cook for me 😅
For those who don't have insta.
Thank you for sharing girls 🤗🤗🤗 we will have interesting episodes 😉