Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Thank youuuu!
Yeah, but we have a LONG way to go for that!For now let’s dream and read and write about it 😍
what’s your name?
Haha yeah.. we have years to go before this 🤣
You can call me aaliya 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Thank youuuu!
Yeah, but we have a LONG way to go for that!For now let’s dream and read and write about it 😍
what’s your name?
Haha yeah.. we have years to go before this 🤣
You can call me aaliya 😊
That was beautiful❤❤❤
Amazing 2nd part! I'm dying in feels thinking about a chota Shiva & choti Raavi . Selfish me wants more of your stories ❤️. You write so well.
Perfect family .
Pandya family ki next generation to too copy hi h 😅😅😅
Their cute banters was lovely 😍
Nice story 👌
Thank youuuu ❤️
Originally posted by: Angel_Diya
That was beautiful❤❤❤
Awwww thank youuuu 🤗❤️
Amazing 2nd part! I'm dying in feels thinking about a chota Shiva & choti Raavi . Selfish me wants more of your stories ❤️. You write so well.
Hehee thank youuuu! ♥️
What’s your name?
Originally posted by: CheerlessIM
Perfect family .
Pandya family ki next generation to too copy hi h 😅😅😅
Their cute banters was lovely 😍
Nice story 👌
Aww so beautiful.
you know I rarely read off-track stories.
but this one hooked me.
i loved this one.
the relation of Shiva, Shivi and Vivaan beautiful
ritisha and Krish were cute too.
I would love to see shiva with Shivi
Awww that means a lot! Thank you sooo much ♥️♥️
Originally posted by: MeDHellsAngel
Aww so beautiful.
you know I rarely read off-track stories.
but this one hooked me.i loved this one.
the relation of Shiva, Shivi and Vivaan beautiful
ritisha and Krish were cute too.
I would love to see shiva with Shivi
Kriti & your?Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Hehee thank youuuu! ♥️
What’s your name?