Arre I mean a beautiful, special , passionate , intense confession where Shaurya / Anokhi are not shouting 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre I mean a beautiful, special , passionate , intense confession where Shaurya / Anokhi are not shouting 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Wo drone wala sequence pehle baar hai ji pehli baar wala usi ne shoot kiya tha
I guess bridge scene se pehle hi usne join kr liya tha
He is best at his craft..Who watched Ishq Subhan Allah knows how good he is
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Arre I mean a beautiful, special , passionate , intense confession where Shaurya / Anokhi are not shouting 😆
Oh aisa waala jahan SS confession ke baad kuch karne ki takat rakhta ho.. ☺️
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I hope so
But unhone aisa dikha diya na ke fest nipat gya so dont know if wapas hoga ke nhi
Kash postpone kar dete
I would rather wait for the fest then they show a rush one in goa. But as they showing college vacation now..kya pata woh log goa mein SIAC ke fest shoot kar le.
He is best at his craft..Who watched Ishq Subhan Allah knows how good he is
Haan i have watched few scenes of that serial
He is good at romantic sequence.
I would rather wait for the fest then they show a rush one in goa. But as they showing college vacation now..kya pata woh log goa mein SIAC ke fest shoot kar le.
Tere muh mein chocolate brownie
Oh aisa waala jahan SS confession ke baad kuch karne ki takat rakhta ho.. ☺️
Kuch ya bahut kuch
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Itna patience nai hai yaar.
Confession mid May tak mil jaye ❤️
Plus Goa jaake , Goa ke churches/ beaches use nai kiya for that one confession toh kya kiya 😆
Same I can't wait for the confession lockdown ka koi bhadosa nahi hai they will extend even more if the situation is hard.
But hopefully not a rush confession this time.
Zaruri nahi hai.
Imli paani hota hai na isliye bola
But Goa me jaha itna drama chal raha hai shaurya ka accident hi gaya or ise glogappe khana hai itna mood swing to shaurya ka hi ho sakta hai😆
I would rather wait for the fest then they show a rush one in goa. But as they showing college vacation now..kya pata woh log goa mein SIAC ke fest shoot kar le.
Yes I really want the fest to last one week. And tab tak hopefully Babli gets divorced so she'll also work in the fest as an independent woman. And DJ Vicky se uski dosti ho jayegi. Also, Anokhi in hot sa saree.... I haven't forgotten about this yet.