OMG Vikram ghai...He is the new director kya?
Ps-Ramzan me aisa post karna jaruri hai kya🤔
Vikran ghai is the new director
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
OMG Vikram ghai...He is the new director kya?
Ps-Ramzan me aisa post karna jaruri hai kya🤔
Vikran ghai is the new director
Anokhi golgappe q kha rahi hai itni jaldi khushkhabri aa gai😱shaurya to bahut fast nikala🤣
Btw we almost forgot about college fest so I guess we will get it after goa and the lockdown is over. By that time shakhi will confess during fest i hope we get our share of shakhi scenes.
Ok I am excited
Ok I am excited
Wo drone wala sequence pehle baar hai ji pehli baar wala usi ne shoot kiya tha
I guess bridge scene se pehle hi usne join kr liya tha
Btw we almost forgot about college fest so I guess we will get it after goa and the lockdown is over. By that time shakhi will confess during fest i hope we get our share of shakhi scenes.
Lockdown June end de pahile nahi khulega
Kyaaa hai yeh..
Idhar humme Shaurya so raha hai and Anokhi Gol gappe kha rahi hai 🤣
Deba is such a cutie ya
Btw we almost forgot about college fest so I guess we will get it after goa and the lockdown is over. By that time shakhi will confess during fest i hope we get our share of shakhi scenes.
I hope so
But unhone aisa dikha diya na ke fest nipat gya so dont know if wapas hoga ke nhi
Kash postpone kar dete
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Ohhhh
Btw ajj anokhi ka shot hai gol gappe khate huye 😆 falaq ne story dali hai
Wahi soch rahi hoon anokhi ka golgappe khane ka dil q hua kya hua hoga hotel room me🤣