Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Been there in March end, Had 103 fever, hospitalized & recovered😆
Take Care Shiri
Take proper food & citrus fruits you should be fine. Also ample rest.
How many days it's been?
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Same. I feel so weak. I feeling dizzy of I step out if the bed.
Take CoroNil . It's best and 💯 result
I didn't even go for testing as here the hospital conditions are worst
Hospital gye toh pta nhi zinda lautoge bhi ya nhi
🤢
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Been there in March end, Had 103 fever, hospitalized & recovered😆
Take Care Shiri
Take proper food & citrus fruits you should be fine. Also ample rest.
How many days it's been?
I am taking care ❤
4 days 😳
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Take CoroNil . It's best and 💯 result
I didn't even go for testing as here the hospital conditions are worst
Hospital gye toh pta nhi zinda lautoge bhi ya nhi🤢
And there are home remedies and tricks to make natural oxygen and ventilator I'll share that link with you on WA
Aur bas steam le virus lungs Mai nhi jana chaiye
I am under proper medication. Hopefully will recover soon.
🤗
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Yesterday night we were having breathing problem so my mum followed that procedure and made oxygen ....it works yaar
Okay send me ❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hasini did dhoka with me😲
Ashutosh ki deewani jhoot bol rahi hain
Kiffla ke dreamz mein Ashu har roz aata hain
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
Ashutosh ki deewani jhoot bol rahi hain
Kiffla ke dreamz mein Ashu har roz aata hain
Hey bhagwaan, what is going on? who is lieing here?