I also feel golu don anjali and Sakshi are together (she is just acting in front of purvi to unstable)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also feel golu don anjali and Sakshi are together (she is just acting in front of purvi to unstable)
Ab yeh hi promo de deke rangu ne humara jeena haraam kar den hai...😡
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Waise as per that script didiji will be unconcious na...
Matlab in dono ki shaadi dekh ke gir gayi key....aur sab bhool gayi lagta hqi....🤣
Mukhi ko bhi bhool jaati...
Last line ek number 🤣😂
TFS.
So marriage not complete and heartbreaking.
So purvi is still molkki
So purvi was humiliated by sakshi purposely
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I just want this to b golu don’s dream 🙏🙏
Achaaa one sequence we all wanted it to be dream..one thing Juhi running to sakshi pakka naye hosaktha.
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Achaaa one sequence we all wanted it to be dream..one thing Juhi running to sakshi pakka naye hosaktha.
Hopefully J&M stand by purvi 😊
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Hopefully J&M stand by purvi 😊
That's later I really doubt sakshi knowing purvi is also wife of vir
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
That's later I really doubt sakshi knowing purvi is also wife of vir
I’m so sacred of this track
I’m going to throw a big party with loud music if this is a dream song of ur choice 😂