Waaah I had never heard of this track. 😆 Thank you TC you saved my life. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Waaah I had never heard of this track. 😆 Thank you TC you saved my life. 🤣
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Waaah I had never heard of this track. 😆 Thank you TC you saved my life. 🤣
haina even I was like wow
This is awesome and I was nervous also
Ab kya hoga ? Why did they spoil us ? 😭
bro that was sarcasm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya hi spoil karege telling us something we already know
bro that was sarcasm 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya hi spoil karege telling us something we already know
I am also being sarcastic. 😆 In fact my firs comment was sarcastic too. It's funny that they write everything that happened in KD like if it was known by no one. 😆
I think they have discovered very recently that it's a remake and they're actually making an attempt to watch tracks and then write articles.
KD version read karke aaye🤣
their articles are best on reading session of KD🤣
I am sure soon tbey will read tamil version🤣