Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kya aapke husband mein charm hai?😂
Mere husband mein sab kuch hai yaar ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kya aapke husband mein charm hai?😂
Mere husband mein sab kuch hai yaar ☺️🤣
This!☺️ he is perfect❤️ why is he so beautiful😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
This!☺️ he is perfect❤️ why is he so beautiful😳
Bhagwan ne bade fursat se banaya hai isse yaar ☺️
Normally when guys start getting crow's feet it turns me off but See manages to make everything look super and uber sexy This guy will be smoking even at the age of 80 ☺️
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Bhagwan ne bade fursat se banaya hai isse yaar ☺️
Normally when guys start getting crow's feet it turns me off but See manages to make everything look super and uber sexy This guy will be smoking even at the age of 80 ☺️
Wts crow's feet?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Wts crow's feet?
The crinkling u get at the eyes. Idk it makes him look even more irresistable. ☺️
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
The crinkling u get at the eyes. Idk it makes him look even more irresistable. ☺️
Oh... That makes him cute af at time❤️🥺
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Oh... That makes him cute af at time❤️🥺
Exactly my point, I am gonna cry now 😭
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Exactly my point, I am gonna cry now 😭
Don't cry, enjoy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-p9EXFCj9/?igshid=12gs11d425la5
I am enjoying but his beauty is too much to handle for me 😭
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I am enjoying but his beauty is too much to handle for me 😭
its not for mortals like us😭 asgard pe le jaao isko😆(reference to asgard's mead in age of ultron)
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
44