Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Next khoon kab krna hai plan Bnana Hoga humein😈
Next khoon kab krna hai plan Bnana Hoga humein😈
For sure... ye haath kab se iss mauke ke liye taras rahe the🤣
For sure... ye haath kab se iss mauke ke liye taras rahe the🤣
Kis krna hai btao pehle Uske baad planning krte hai sari😈🤣
Kis krna hai btao pehle Uske baad planning krte hai sari😈🤣
Kisise toh supari lelo🤣 kaam bhi hojayega aur paise bhi milenge😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m also watching it but I don’t know for how long although I absolutely love Sai. 💗 that character is something else altogether.
Pakhi toh she’s a mix of 🤢 and 😡😡
Sai is USP of that show 😆
I will only watch her scenes , will kinda avoid Toxic Chavans and didi 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m not watching it..i visit forum nd i get updates whats going on🤣
That Bass Patralekha specially🤣
I’m also not watching it rn 😆
I not not watching any ITV show rn
Sab k episode save k rakhe hai baad main binge watch karungi 🤣😎
I have stopped visit forum too because of time constraints 😆
But I got tag 2 days ago from there 🤣
Forum pe kya aag lagi hai tab dekha maine🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yesss 🤣 okay, it’s this one show that I started and stopped and started back again toh koi parosa nhi but I love the female lead character. 😭❤️❤️😂 I have never seen anything like her on ITV before.
Why don’t you try Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki kahani
Male lead is really good 😆
Not spineless like usual ITV MLs 😆
Kisise toh supari lelo🤣 kaam bhi hojayega aur paise bhi milenge😆
Tum supari leaao Jake 😈