main bhaag jaaungi yahaan se if there is another JC gif🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
main bhaag jaaungi yahaan se if there is another JC gif🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
so she knew i would ask why I am talking to a ghost, drafted the answers and now you are sending them?
Well I know you are curious of the lot so I had that message saved 😎
My ghost will forward them to you
- Rado 😵
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Well I know you are curious of the lot so I had that message saved 😎
My ghost will forward them to you
- Rado 😵
I should get Hava to deSatanize this thread
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
main bhaag jaaungi yahaan se if there is another JC gif🤣
Kya sach bol rahi ho 😳
Wohhoo🥳
Then no worries😎
Best of luck rado🤗❤️
Yes 😎
Thank you 🤗❤️and same to you 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I should get Hava to deSatanize this thread
Hava won’t get her future messages then😎
Her wish
Main toh jaa rahi hoon 🏃♀️ 👻
Today IF is showing me ur old dp in notification😆
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Bahoot hogaye DQ 😳
Utt jao IF pe bahoot kaam hai 😡
Bahoot saare likes marne hai 😆
Mai usi time uth gayi thi🤣Nd i m done wid brunch😎
Kaam nhi hoga i m still sleepy😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I have Hotstar and I wanted to try Arjun but I haven’t gotten to it yet. 😂 definitely on my to watch list.
Just try it alreadyDont wait😆
U will be fan of Shaleen❤️