Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Shona
So good to see you here. How are you?
Thanks for the update. 😊
Reality TV is ruling the roost now. Good to see her back. 👍🏼
I believe KKK and BB have overlap of celebs. Who knows, maybe BB is next too.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hi Shona
So good to see you here. How are you?
Thanks for the update. 😊
Hey Dear ... I'm good ...
what about you ??????? After long time we met here ....
Actually i was not active here that much so i missed this thread link
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Reality TV is ruling the roost now. Good to see her back. 👍🏼
I believe KKK and BB have overlap of celebs. Who knows, maybe BB is next too.
But do you think it's confirm news ??
I don't think she will do BB
602