Poll
What amongst the following are you waiting for to happen the most?
Hi, the purpose of this post/poll is absolutely for fun. I have no intention to put any character in bad light. Take a chill pill and cast your vote.
Looking forward to your hilarious responses.🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mera favourite option hai ismein😭💃🏻
#JaiShauHirDi
Real couple ko vote kar diya 😎
Best Poll thread maker Award must go to Meghz ❤️😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Real couple ko vote kar diya 😎
Best Poll thread maker Award must go to Meghz ❤️😎
Thankyou Sakshi 😂
See I tried to accomodate wishes of most of the fd.
Voted for Shagun ki dhulayi by Shaurya. Waiting for PS mode to change to SS mode.
The last one 🤣🤣🤣
Oh beta ji! 🤣
We all know ..the real truth don’t we? Thank you Megz this is the most accurate poll I’ve seen!😍🔥😎
Ek dum beech mai sahi option hai..
Devi(L) ki dhulaayi anyhow is fixed😆🤣😉