This drama is written by Jahanzeb Qamar of (Kasa E Dil ) fame. And the director is : Shehzad..of Baba Jani.
KED writer means pakka loce triangle hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This drama is written by Jahanzeb Qamar of (Kasa E Dil ) fame. And the director is : Shehzad..of Baba Jani.
KED writer means pakka loce triangle hoga
Unpopular opinion... I am fed up with Faisal Quraishi.If he break from tv screen few months,it will be great. Nonetheless Faisal is a tremendous performer.
Instead of taking break he needs to choose his scripts wisely.
I agree with you.He needs to choose different kind of scripts.I want to enjoy his acting.But for a long time he stuck with romantic genre and paired with much younger actresses. Now it’s kinda boring.
KED writer means pakka loce triangle hoga
And multible misunderstandings.
And multible misunderstandings.
Fq needs to come out of such scripts.
Maybe it has both the actresses opp FQ. Moomal did few dramas which have 2 heroines like : Silsiley and Yaariyan. Maybe this one too will turn out to be the same.😕
Thats exactly why I want her as solo lead for once
let's see
But why love triangle again and again. FQ needs to come out of it. 2 girls and one hero stories are annoying now.
I hope his role is different here from the psycho ones hes been doing
I want him in a religious role
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I hope his role is different here from the psycho ones hes been doing
I want him in a religious role
Yeah he would do good job in religious role.
Don't wanna see him in same characters again and again.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0bezInWdI/?utm_medium=copy_link
Tired of watching madiha with FQ again and again.zara was better choice.