Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks for joining us in this Tom and Jerry spamming spree🤣🤣
Whom are you calling though?😆
No one in particular. Just our NOG I think🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks for joining us in this Tom and Jerry spamming spree🤣🤣
Whom are you calling though?😆
No one in particular. Just our NOG I think🤣
Hello buddies. Thought I'd just drop by🤗
That's the best thing to do........🤗
Razia🤗 Kaisi ho?
Doing good. Just finished rearranging my book shelf and feeling good about it now😆
Why are you crying? I heard it rains a lot in your city........are you clearing the excess water?
Originally posted by: 36DDR6WD3VIMIDPN
Hi Baklava!.....................
😆
Isaaaa ji! 🤗So good to catch you today!😉 How have you been?
Originally posted by: PZKMCV7AWCASGMBS
I mixed between your replies for mine & Lavy's posts...that's good enough...we all have egg nog party.......🤣🤣🤣

Like this?🤣
Originally posted by: HXHSJDOGEF2KCGUP
It looks like you're on their way to join their band for your sure....yeah...I know if I try to check the UN...for DQ so many Alina here/IF....that makes me a stalker..for her..........
Then it makes everyone stalker as well🤣So many usernames here with same name!
I'm glad to catch up with you all...….I wanted to stop by to check on all of you....& to give you folks a moral support...I know & can understand lots going on with you guys...follow all the instructions & stay strong....👍🏼🤗❤️
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Then it makes everyone stalker as well🤣So many usernames here with same name!
That's very true..........if I would like to tag you I need to go through lots of similar names.....
It can be that or this....not sure what it will turn out yet........
![]()
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5