Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hope you'll also as you are editing your posts as well🤣
Oh...no...in my case typo is the bad guy.........I'm always good one......😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hope you'll also as you are editing your posts as well🤣
Oh...no...in my case typo is the bad guy.........I'm always good one......😉
Originally posted by: YESCC2KCDXWPAJ74
That's good ...got you...looks like someone looks like was sneaking in for the dessert late........🤣
🤣
No, I'll eat my Sehri on time that's why awake🤣
Originally posted by: SNPSXP4ZDKQH3HFY
Oh...OK...don't watch that show so don't know...that dude......but sounds like Lavy is looking for a couple of more just friends like features......🤣
You got it🤣
I had to google....@ B...sorry for my poor knowledge on this....so looks like you're fasting?
Originally posted by: PIUSAXFIBH6F2L5G
Oh...no...in my case typo is the bad guy.........I'm always good one......😉
That's everyone's case but no one can escape from (my) law😈🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You got it🤣
There is a reason why I choose her as FB........do you agree?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
That's everyone's case but no one can escape from (my) law😈🤣
That's a good one.........Thanks for the @ B what clarifies lot...so where is the court room...this IF? Nowadays we all are doing virtual everything....
Originally posted by: VHGAY53KGVQC7P3K
I had to google....@ B...sorry for my poor knowledge on this....so looks like you're fasting?
It's not good to say Sorry every now and then you know...😆
Yeah... Ramadan is going on...
Yes🤣

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5