Hola! Found you by chance for the Email!
How are you?🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hola! Found you by chance for the Email!
How are you?🤗
🤗
I am not... it's been more than a month that I have stepped outside😃
😆😆
It's chicken for the first question btw😛
Ha ha ha...chicken is always the best....😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤗
I am not... it's been more than a month that I have stepped outside😃
That's better...hope things improve there...soon....encourage everyone to get the vaccines....there are not many choices for your age yet......
I have had one dose of AstraZeneca
That's better...hope things improve there...soon....encourage everyone to get the vaccines....there is not many choices for your age yet......
Neither do I until Lavy came to help us🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I have had one dose of AstraZeneca
That's great job! How are you doing & when is your 2nd dose?
Razia is in town..........I woke her up from the sleep.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5