I am not sure if I can post in the forum but here goes..
https://www.instagram.com/p/COFoDUNpFlp/?igshid=1pggfogc7pgtm
I am not sure if I can post in the forum but here goes..
https://www.instagram.com/p/COFoDUNpFlp/?igshid=1pggfogc7pgtm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ayesha and her bonding makes me so happy! Also, seems only Ayesha and close friends of her from the PH were invited?
I think only ayesha is present from the cast.
They absolutely share a beautiful bond
Tfs dear. Wow! They definitely share a beautiful bond ❤ and it's clearly visible through these pictures.👍👍
Once again a very Happy Birthday to Kishoriji! 😍
How lovely!!! Kishori maam and ayesha are very close and yes only ayesha was present for the celebrations ❤️❤️❤️
I think the lady Sai is staying with is also present in white..Probably Pari's mom in the show..
Also she is wife of director ranjeet gupta
Touchwood...let their bond stays strong always and ayesha being happy when in sets...
Who is the person posing with Ayesha and Kishoriji?
Is he Kishoriji's husband?