Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sad Gif dhundhne gayi Mark ki,par he is such a happy soul😆
To yahi rakhlo🤪
Cutie baby
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sad Gif dhundhne gayi Mark ki,par he is such a happy soul😆
To yahi rakhlo🤪
Cutie baby
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m always a RCB supporter t
Aaja Arjun🤗
We support RCB no matter what😛
😎 lets hope csk wins but if rcb win then it will be history after 2015
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m always a RCB supporter t
I know 😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Mark ki shakal is too sweet to imagine him murdering someone🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aur Mafia game me sab usko Mafia banate hai and he is 1st one to die🤣🤣
An he would Laughing through whole game🤣
Gwenchanha Gwenchanha 🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CODZ-J9nPf3/?igshid=1dbokpn0xkrt4
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😎 lets hope csk wins but if rcb win then it will be history after 2015
Wow😲
Maine bohot din ipl nai dekha so I almost forgot the vibe 😆
Bas mera DC finals mei jaake haar jata hai mumbai se😡🤬
Iss baar Rcb jeete toh I'll be happy rather than watching Mumbai again🤡