Rashi teri behen??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rashi teri behen??
Kokilaben kon tha? Dadi? 🤣🤣
Thanks Ayu. U didnt open CC thread so asked😳
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Areee mazak tha 🤣
🤣🤣 i know😳
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeee 🔪🔪🔪
Kitchen is the only place that I don’t go / visit coz I can’t cook at all!!
I don’t know the C of cooking even 😂😂
But You took out C for chaane from C for cooker 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeeee 🔪🔪🔪
Kitchen is the only place that I don’t go / visit coz I can’t cook at all!!
I don’t know the C of cooking even 😂😂
Hawww😲🤣
I can flip paratha😎
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sahi pakde hai🤣🤣
That’s a place u will Never find me at 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Race 4 aani chahiye featuring CC wale 😎🤣
Box office ke saare records tutenge 😈😎🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Yeh joke lagta he tumhe 🤪
😂😂😂😂