Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Bhavna
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Yes n u??
I dont know but DarshNi marriage will happen or not... precap got me all confused...
Wedding will happen I’m just excited to c how nadani gets saved
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Definitely🤗
Just wont be able to be active regularly but u know i will come by here n there...😳
Glad ur doing good❤️
How's ur week been???
Yeah i can see now a days you are not coming regularly here but good to see you🤗
Missing your FF
Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday🤗
Good morning Bhavi Di... 🤗
And a happy Sunday to you too.
I thought sb kahan gayab ho gaye😉
Good morning everyone.
Happy Sunday.