Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I have got a wide food pipe I guess🤣jk... I swallow galloons of water after taking 1 tablet isliye nahi atakte😆
Me too take, after almost throwing it out🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I have got a wide food pipe I guess🤣jk... I swallow galloons of water after taking 1 tablet isliye nahi atakte😆
Me too take, after almost throwing it out🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Majak mat udao😭
Okay... majak nahi tu kuch aur hi sahi... par udaooing for sure🤣
Here I go-

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Okay... majak nahi tu kuch aur hi sahi... par udaooing for sure🤣
Here I go-

Our posts number will be reduced when IF ka cleaning hogi firse🤣 Like the posts with only gif and few words will be deleted😆

What are we doing Razia?🤣🤣
Anyway I am enjoying this gif war😆 if you get tired do tell me😳 I won't mind🤗
Alina, only 4 more to go and you'll be a Sizzlerz🥳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Our posts number will be reduced when IF ka cleaning hogi firse🤣 Like the posts with only gif and few words will be deleted😆
Why is IF jo ajeeb?😡
Har post mein words hone jaroori hai kya? A picture speaks thousand words and a gif speaks a million🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5