Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
LBC ke questions dena tha?🤣
Itne tough bhi nahi chahiye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
LBC ke questions dena tha?🤣
Itne tough bhi nahi chahiye🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's good... I believe in equality and so should he😆
I hope upar ka kamra accha hai... brainy is the new sexy😉🤣 kind too is the new sexy incase anyone has doubts on this😆
Technically all K-Drama leads have some phobia, some issue like anger management, HUGE family problem, childhood trauma etc... aisa kuch hai kya? Apun normal insaan ke saath hi dosti karta😆
Toh rishta pucca samjhe?😉
No probs... apna sleep schedule matt bigadna🤗
Good night and sweet dreams... take care❤️
Also
🤣gonna trouble you with this for some time now😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ik re... I was jk...
Me too know re🤗
Nahi ji... pehle do months toh ONLY FRIENDS rahenge... phir ageka sochenge😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahi ji... pehle do months toh ONLY FRIENDS rahenge... phir ageka sochenge😆
Like it😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No probs... apna sleep schedule matt bigadna🤗
Good night and sweet dreams... take care❤️
Also
🤣gonna trouble you with this for some time now😆
Abhi ke liye toh hai ji idhar😆
Sleep schedule ka no prob but had to take some cold medicine
That gif!🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's good... I believe in equality and so should he😆
I hope upar ka kamra accha hai... brainy is the new sexy😉🤣 kind too is the new sexy incase anyone has doubts on this😆
Technically all K-Drama leads have some phobia, some issue like anger management, HUGE family problem, childhood trauma etc... aisa kuch hai kya? Apun normal insaan ke saath hi dosti karta😆
He has both brain and kindness😆 He designed a room with math without being a architecture🤣 I mean he's good at mathematics😆
I know re😆 He left his home because his father was not empathetic when his best friend died by accident on the day of father's birthday which was planned by the friend only. His father was portrayed kind of bad at first later all was okay😆 That's the traumatic event in his life😆 There's another one, leave it🤣
Abhi ke liye toh hai ji idhar😆
Sleep schedule nahi ji. Had to take some cold medicine
That gif!🤣🤣
That's good!
Cold hua hai? Take care ji🤗

🤣🤣 lagalo tape😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
He has both brain and kindness😆 He designed a room with math without being a architecture🤣 I mean he's good at mathematics😆
I know re😆 He left his home because his father was not empathetic when his best friend died by accident on the day of father's birthday which was planned by the friend only. His father was portrayed kind of bad at first later all was okay😆 That's the traumatic event in his life😆 There's another one, leave it🤣
Haila😲 kya chatur praani hai👏🤣 sirf maths se room
Aur bhi hai? Phir apun isse sirf friend bana sakta hai😆 iss acche insaane ki paglet family mein nahi jaana apun ko🤣
Also I guess I want to stay single for at least 50-60 years
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5