Thank you ji❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you ji❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Dekhne mein toh accha hai... I hope ghar ke kaam karta hoga
K-Drama ki leads ki tarah koi weird problem/power hai kya?
He did all type of works for the girl so you can trust him with that👍🏼🤣
He doesn't have any power🤣 but problem bole to?😆

I was being honest🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahi re Baba.... tere saath🤣 sisterly love🤗
Then Okkay🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I find those questions really stupid now😆 they were easy-peasy😆
LBC ke questions dena tha?🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
He did all type of works for the girl so you can trust him with that👍🏼🤣
He doesn't have any power🤣 but problem bole to?😆
That's good... I believe in equality and so should he😆
I hope upar ka kamra accha hai... brainy is the new sexy😉🤣 kind too is the new sexy incase anyone has doubts on this😆
Technically all K-Drama leads have some phobia, some issue like anger management, HUGE family problem, childhood trauma etc... aisa kuch hai kya? Apun normal insaan ke saath hi dosti karta😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I was being honest🤣
Ik re... I was jk...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5