Shaurya sir enjoying two educated women fighting for his attention and love😆ab isme hasna hai ya rona hai pata nai🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/CODRuwhBMRP/?igshid=mhmr7l4138t6
Shaurya sir enjoying two educated women fighting for his attention and love😆ab isme hasna hai ya rona hai pata nai🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/CODRuwhBMRP/?igshid=mhmr7l4138t6
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mere ko toh rona aa raha hai. I find it ridiculous when two girls fight over a guy.My inner feminist gets activated.
I think During Anokhi - Shagun confrontation , shaurya would be unconscious, otherwise he would never sit quitely and let Shagun insult Anokhi.
Originally posted by: Estatic_Pea1073
Mere ko toh rona aa raha hai. I find it ridiculous when two girls fight over a guy.My inner feminist gets activated.
I think During Anokhi - Shagun confrontation , shaurya would be unconscious, otherwise he would never sit quitely and let Shagun insult Anokhi.
Two educated woman bolo 😆.... For whom, for a guy who was supposed to be person with choti soch...
Haan aaj tak we had seen two guys fighting over Anokhi... Ab thoda mauka dusre lead ko bhi dedo... Intense level ke saath... Shagun is going to be all touchy touchy with him... And Anokhi will now fight for her love...
Atleast Anokhi has come to see Shaurya so defo a reconcilation maybe
Originally posted by: Estatic_Pea1073
Mere ko toh rona aa raha hai. I find it ridiculous when two girls fight over a guy.My inner feminist gets activated.
I think During Anokhi - Shagun confrontation , shaurya would be unconscious, otherwise he would never sit quitely and let Shagun insult Anokhi.
Ha unconscious hoga agar hosh mai bhi aaya hoga toh indono ki ladai dekh ka fir behosh hogaya hoga🤣
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Two educated woman bolo 😆.... For whom, for a guy who was supposed to be person with choti soch...
Haan aaj tak we had seen two guys fighting over Anokhi... Ab thoda mauka dusre lead ko bhi dedo... Intense level ke saath... Shagun is going to be all touchy touchy with him... And Anokhi will now fight for her love...
Yes I think Shagun will surely try to get physical with Shaurya 🤢
Originally posted by: Aleena02
Atleast Anokhi has come to see KV
Anokhi loves Shaurya vo takleef mai hoga toh usse aana hi tha😳
Devi will see to it he won't come to know. Just the way she did with Astha😡Anokhi loves Shaurya vo takleef mai hoga toh usse aana hi tha😳
Devi will see to it he won't come to know. Just the way she did with Astha😡
Yaa she will play same game with Shaurya🤢
MU and ITV go hand in hand. Even when the misunderstanding is kinda ridiculous.
But what irks me more is that they turned a sensible, educated and independent woman like Shagun into a clingy ex with no self respect just for the sake of drama.
I had high hopes from the writers when they Shagun defying and questioning Devi for misleading her during Holi track. I was like wow! For once they showed an ex who has some self respect and sense. But no, she is ready to give up her career to be an ideal Sabrawal bahu. 🤦♀️
As it is, it’s so annoying to see two men fighting in over one woman, n two women fighting over a man!
They almost reduce humans to monkeys fighting over a banana.
I wish they show Shagun coming to her senses and understanding Devi’s manipulation. N I hope Shaurya and Anokhi have a sensible conversation regarding their family issues, rather than everything being brushed under the carpet in the name of romance.