A new TS - Twist in tale updation on page 9 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Update soon please. Looking forward how sai comebacks to virat and mend the relationship between samrat and virat.

Originally posted by SairatLove007

Update soon please. Looking forward how sai comebacks to virat and mend the relationship between samrat and virat.

very soon will update 

Poor sairat r suffering. Samrat is captured by terrosit. Hope he recover coon

Here is the next part I hope you will njy reading it, 

Next day Sai was back with all the enthusiasm was attending her patient along with her resident Dr. Bakshi, and there Virat was calling her again and again but Sai was not taking his call. During lunch hours Sai felt bad and thought of calling Virat but by the time she picked up her phone to call Virat, Dr. Bakshi called Sai for work. After attending the patient Sai moved towards Samrat’s tent, 

Sai: Good Afternoon dada, kaise hai aap?

Samar did no answer, 

Sai lagta hai aaj bhi aapka mood nhi hai mujhse baat karne ka, koi baat nhi main kar leti hui aapse baate. Sai in her usual form started talking when Aniket came running, 

Aniket: tum apne hi husband ka phone nhi utta rhi, tumhe pata hai who kitne pareshan hai puch rhe the ki tum theek tho ho na, 

Sai: who mera phone silent pay tha, aur main subha say kam main thi main call kar lungi unhe 

Aniket: Common Sai tum bhi na, call karlo abhi

Sai : kar lungi tumhe kaam nhi hai, 

Sai fuming : gabar kahi kay, 

In that very moment Virat called 

Sai : aaj tho main inhe chodugi nhi, boliye ACP sabah, waise mane aapko bilkul theek naam diya hai KJ, kya zarurat thi aapko aniket ko call karne ki, aur yeh khene ki main phn nhi utta rhi yeh acha hai aapka bilkul gabbar hai app. Ab kuch bolenge 

Virat: tum kuch bolne dohi tho bolunga na main, main tumhe video call kar rha hui, abhi uttao, 

Sai: bilkul bhi nhi, aur mane na aapko Abhi tak maaf nhi kiya hai, aap bhul rhe hai, I am not bound talk to you, after the applauselable behavior of your and your family, 

Virat: theek tho agr tumne ab ek baar aur mera phn nhi uttya ya video call tho main wahi aa jaunga, 

Sai: aap bilkul yaha nhi aayega

Virat: tum mujhe challenge kar rhi ho, Sai agar main Aniket ka number dhund sakta hui, then I came there also, 

Sai disconnected the call and sai Gabbar kahike, 

Listening this one side conversation Samart started laughing hearing Sai calling her husband Gabbar. 

Sai noticed this and started laughing too. 
Samar: Tum apne husband ko gabbar bulati ho, 

Sai: haa gabar jab dekho gabar mode main rhete hai 

Aur KJ bulati bhi

Samar: KJ? 

Sai: Kashus Jasoos, 

Samar: Bahut payaar karti ho, 

Sai: with a innocent smile Haa and quickly realizing what she said nahi, main unse payaar nhi karti, 

Samar: Abhi tho bola karti ho 

Sai: Kya farak pardta hai, har kisi ko payaar mile zaruri tho nhi hota 

Samar: Samar in his own thoughts said Haa theek kaha har kisi ko payaar mile zaruri nhi hota, 

Sai noticed and was about to ask question when one of the guy form 5 came and said, yeh theek Kab tak hoga, 

Sai: Abhi time hai, aapke baar baar puchene say yeh theek nhi ho jayege, aap inhe Bahut disturb karte hai inhe aaram ki zarurat hai, 

He was about to say something when Samar got up and stood in between and says Oye hero tumhe mujhse matlab hai, Mujhe se ho matlab rakho. 

The group member went away, showing eyes to samart and sai, 

Sai: Mujhe yeh log Bilkul pasand nhi, pata nhi aap in mawaliyo kay saath kya kar rhe hai, Kon hai yeh log? Apke relatives to nhi lagte; 

Samar was about to say when Virat called, sai looked at her phn and rolled her eyes, 

Samar say her expression and said so the gabar return, Sai pouted and and nodded, main na inse baat kar leti hui Warna pata chala sachi yaha aa gaye tho, 

Leaving Samar alone, sai went from there, Samarat was thinking about what could have happened and said to himself lagta hai shaadi shabd hi mazak hai, but I hope she sorts out her prob, thodi si pagal hai, but achi hai, 

There sai picked up Virat’s call when due to low battery her phone got disconnected she went towards her tent to charge her phone, when she saw the group of five terrorists talking, she felt something was worth they have taken shelter in the medical camp.  

Hum log yahi camp main chupe hai, police hum abhi nhi pakad payegi , 

Sai: iska panchi matlab in log kisi gang kay hai, Kya karu, ha Virat sir ko bata deti hui, who shayad Kuch karenge, 

Sai immediately went to her camp and changed the phone, she called Virat but he did not pick up the call, Virat sir phone uttaye, she called again and this time constable picked and said Virat was in a meeting and he will call her when free, 

In the mean time she thought of informing others but then she thought what if they harmed, she should wait for Virat to call back, 

In the mean time Dr, Bakshi called her for rounds, sai went with Dr, Bakshi and attended all, last was Samar, this time sai was not interested in but then as doctor she had to attend Samar, Samar felt unusual behavior of sai, she was about to leave when Samar asked  sai to stay, 

Samar: Mujhe aapse Kuch puchna hai mere chart kay bare main 

Since Dr. Bakshi was there she did not say anything and stood there, 

Sai: puchiye kya puchna hai,

Samar: Kya baat hai, abhi Kuch der phele tho theek thi, 

Sai: Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi karni 

One of the terrorist came in and said why are u shouting on him, 

Sai was about to ana when Samar intervened and said Kyuki mane medicine lene say mana mar diya, apne kaam de kaam rakho, He slapped samart, but since sai and camp ppl could be at risk he did not say anything, 

Sai: aap in say aise behave May kijiye, main inhe medicine khila dungi, 

The terrorist went away, 

Sai: Acha natak hai, 

Samar: sai plz tell me, what happened 

Sai: I know you ppl, Acha tarah pata chal chuka hai Kon hai aap log, sari baate sun ki thi aapke saathiyo ki,

Samar was shocked, sai tumhe, sai tumhe galat lag rha hai, 

Sai: Bilkul theek lagta hai, aap log kisi gang ka gussa ho

Samar: kisi ko Kuch mat batna, sai itne masum log mushkil May pard jayege, 

Sai: aapko sabki Kyu chinta; plz yeh natak band kijiye, 

Samar: sai you are taking me wrong, I came with them but not one of them, 

Sai: Acha tho Kon hai aap 

Samar: was quite 

Sai: dekha nhi bol paye na, 

Samar: aisa nhi hai, sai was about to leave when Samar stopped her and told I am an army officer, inn logo nay Mujhe bandi banaya hai, yeh log local gunde ya kisi gang kay nhi hai, yeh log terrorist hai, 

Sai was shocked at the revelation, 

Samar continued they have hold me hostage I have some vital information about the country, sai main tumhe sab Kuch bata sakta but trust me, and please help me mujhe yaha say nikalna hai, 

At 1st sai did not believe him, and went away from there, 

She was restless and wanted to talk to Virat she kept waiting foe Virat to call back, she was restless and was pacing near her camp when she saw Samar running, she was about to call all when she saw two of them got hold of Samar and were hitting him, when sai heard tumne Kya socha tha u will run away from here, humse bhag kay kaha jayega na teri Sarkar Kuch kar payega na hi tere sena,

Sai: iska matlab dada sach kehe rhe The Who army officer hai, sai thought how to save him, she called aniket, milind and few other students and pretended to go on a walk, when the terrorist saw the coming they stopped hitting, 

Sai pretended to saw them and went near them, and said Arre Samar dada aap yaha Thoda chalna phirna sehat kay liye Acha hota bai, but ab Bahut ghum liya chaliye chalke rest kar lijiye, 

See all both of them could not say anything but followed sai and Samrat, when in tent sai excused saying she needs to see the patient, as soon as they were alone 

Sai: sorry dada Mujhe aapki baat man leni chaiye thi, Mujhe pta hai aap army officer hai, but aap inn logo kay saath, 

Samar: it’s okay, u reacted coz of what u thought then when Samar told her how they got hold of him during the mission, 

After hearing everything sai decided to help him eloping from them. 

Sai: theek hai main aapki help karungi, main Abhi jake apne husband ko sab bata deti hui, who police officer hai, he will help us 

Sai was about to leave when Samar stopped her, sai ruko tumhe apne husband ko sab batana hai bata do, but Abhi nhi, jab main bolunga tab, sai trust me, we can’t let others get harmed, sai plz, just tell me one thing yeh camp kitne dinno ka hai, 5 dinno ka Aur, theek hai, par Kuch nhi, Main inhe Kal hi yaha say leke kay jaunga thodi dur, us  jagah kay bare main tum apne pati ko bata dena, taki who humari help kar sake, sai Mujhe apna mission pura karna hai, but Uske liye I can’t put so many ppl on risk, 

Sai: Aur aap Aoki jaan ho risk main jayegi,nahi yeh theek nhi hai, aur Abhi aap puri tarah say theek bhi nhi hue hai, 

After thinking for sometime she said I have a plan; just do what I say,

Edited by maahi11 - 2 years ago

Gabbar!!😂

Great update...Sai joshi pakde sacche  doshi!😆

It is quite interesting !!

What's Sai's plan?

Will Samrat-Virat meet each other!?

So many thoughts arising!....please update soon💜

Waiting eagerly to read what will be next... Continue soon!!!

Loved it 🙌 can’t wait for the next update :)

Awesome update! 

Superb update 

Please update soon 

I just read all the parts. I love the plot. ❤️

Samrat and Sai ❤️ The bond is already so precious even though they hardly know each other. 

I am eager for Virat to know about the terrorists. And then the milaan of the brothers. 

Ab gabbar pakdega Terrorist ko...Wah wah.

Sai and Samrat bond ❤️

Please show MR ACP logical as you even said in starting ... Serial wale to bs rulate h isko