Poll
Which one is your favourite GHKPM Title Track?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I low-key love "aasan nahi tha"....it hits right into feels💔 and the singer's voice is soo soothing ...I want it to be picturised on SaiRat once so that I can have good memories of that song😆😉
Also all the tracks n the lyrics are beautiful n I love all of them😳
P.S. Beautiful thread😳 You should probably add 'all of the above' option too😳
Gustakh Nazaron is also good but didi rocks possessed dance took away all the essence of the song🤦♀️
here go my list
1)khata hogayi humse
2)berang thi zindagi
3)kaisa yeh rishta
4)anjaane rishte ne
5)kya dektha tha
6)asan nahin tha
7)gustakh nazaron ne
Khata Hogayi ofc. By far!
Berang hogayi and khata hogaye are my personal favorites.
Promo wala
Charo taraf hai khusiyon ke rang