Ok... Give the update to read... 😅😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok... Give the update to read... 😅😅
No she won't...she will choose to stay with Sid ..
Oh ok...
She will stay with Sid... But why... 🤔
I know you will tell to read next update.... 😒.
😂😂😂
Now wish for afternoon otherwise you'll forget that too 🤣
BTW...
Good afternoon everyone 🤗
Yeah...
Good afternoon....
Good afternoon all....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You know na...
If I wait for update and die I will become ghost 👻 and will roam around you and will give torture to you for update... 😅😅😅😅
Ohhh God 😲😲... please someone protect me from her 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok... Give the update to read... 😅😅
First let me write I haven't started yet
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Oh ok...
She will stay with Sid... But why... 🤔
I know you will tell to read next update.... 😒.
😂😂😂
No this time I'll say to read next update after the next one 🤣
Started the insurance 😆
First let me write I haven't started yet
Ok... Take your own time to give update.... Will wait....
Should I give moment of happiness other not.... I am confused... 🤔🤔🤔
But I know you got the curiosity what I got you when you scrolling down for sure... 😂😂😂😂
No this time I'll say to read next update after the next one 🤣
Uff... reveals only in update.... 🤦♀️