Am i not able yo hear anything or they are dancing without music 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Am i not able yo hear anything or they are dancing without music 🤔
Originally posted by: wamavasant
That blouse is literally backless ☺️
Yup after seeing that hating BM more
That apshagun ki toh🤬
Originally posted by: sunshine890
Everyone wants a break from her .Mere bas main ho main kal ki flight book kron Bari Maa ko personally pick kr ke wapis Mumbai chor doon 🤦♀️
Yeah I can understand,seriously my blood is boiling more after seeing her sitting on bed with bandaged Shaurya.😡
Maine bhi😭🥺
Hope BM ke jane ke baad anokhi aaye apne PS ke paas uske dil pe haath rakh ke dawa karne😳
they seriously should hire new editor today when anokhi woke up when to the balcony you could see someone's are holding a phone or something on the door reflection.😆
She should marry kissi champak laal then 😆
Chipkali Chipku Chep Apshagun
Please feel free to add more people.
Originally posted by: sunshine890
Am i not able yo hear anything or they are dancing without music 🤔
Nope song playing in background
Originally posted by: shaylini
I have written one, though not in goa. Didnt you read that
I have I have..
Where she enters the Sabh house na !!
I have read it more than 3 times..
But Goa is Goa , please ! 🤗
I know why they wasting that backless choli😭
I guess partly some reason of Shaurya's anger would be that also that he couldn't make full use of the backless choli.
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I have I have..
Where she enters the Sabh house na !!
I have read it more than 3 times..
But Goa is Goa , please ! 🤗
I will try to can't promise🤞