Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Yeh kya ho raha hai bhai🤣

ML giving Pregnancy vibes, FL lead asking neend nahi aari that way and 3rd wheel ke baal itne bhayanak way se udd rahe hai

aur kambal me chambal pure hosho-awaas me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKZjYwB8uBQ

I mean that's technically rape. When will itv stop showing women drugging and intoxicating men and taking advantage of their condition to sleep with then only to not call it out as rape? 🤢

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Another level bhayanak show...how do people even follow it... colors is a disgusting channel

Dil se dil tak, silsila badalte rishton ka.... sincerely disgusting shows. Silsila was shocking because colors made the actors constantly defend EMA by saying it is a common occurrence, it happens a lot in society blah blah blah when shakti and drashti characters were bashed, like because something bad happens a lot in our society are we meant to normalise and make it acceptable? And never did they show the two cheaters ever remorseful for what they did. Then dil se dil tak was just immoral and disgusting. Going into the details makes me angry. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Sriti mixes the most with these guys. Never I have seen her roam with other cast of KKB...apart from arjit and that 4ru

DKB won't join since Duckie Ashleesha coulnd't make it to the cut😆

To be honest even naina was not really involved with gucci gang. It was always krishna, mugdha, zeeshan, appy and sriti for some reason. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

his expression looks like his thing wont even work 😆

that song is pure comedy now. desi ruined it for me

🤣🤣🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

she was so bloody embarrassing in that aryan ka prank video. Mugdha and him were literally avoiding her. For once she should behave her age

omg yeah she was such a cringefest and getting her beizzati done non-stop by mugdha and zeeshan then krishna 🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat

My reaction to your dp was the same as your dp.

And i dont mind you guys calling me 'kutti'. Doesnt seem weird to me. Dil waha toota tha jab ahem... 'mera' naam sammy ne dkb ke liye use kiya tha.

Tera billi rona abhi bhi khatam nahi hua kya? 🤪 Rakh le kutti naam apne paas, khush?🤣 Kameeni hi kahoon gi uss DKB ko ab. 😆

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

And thats why I don't think KK calling her C and that vlog being published online is anything  wrong😊

Izzat kamaya jata hai. Mithai nehi hai jo sab mein equally batega. 

C what? C**t? 🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

@blue you mean pehli peedi

ash is wallpaper right. It makes sense she didnt had much scenes with dp gang anyway thats not true for dkb. now she is having equal number of scenes with pranbir apart from ammaji so might change

honestly i would still tolerate her than than that walking talking embarrassment 

@BOLD- Appy really is so cringey 🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

The ending of the show was lousy. The reason they gave behind Anurag being in jail was laughable. I think everyone assumed something traumatic might have happened to him. He was pretending to be mad 😕

Dear the ending had been rushed that's why they had to make that ending up. Massive fall out between ekta and SP happened then because at that time tere liye trp was doing well but SP were not satisfied and saw potential that the show could get even more trp so in greed they started forcefully interfering in the show's writing and ekta refused to let them interfere they shut the show down so the ending was rushed. Similar thing happened with ekta and SP due to which kyunki saas was ended on the weirdest cliffhanger ever because it was taken off air by star petty plus abruptly and not even allowing balaji to end it properly. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hindi one 😆