You saw and you are here, isliye!!
Hello, good morning.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You saw and you are here, isliye!!
Hello, good morning.

I got that😆Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It was a cute, thrilling scene.
IDK, runs chills through my spine so I just put it for a week 😆
Will change back soon ❤️
P.S I was not even talking about me as BFF, I was being sarcastic about her Twitter bully 😭
Anchal's caption on her new post🤣
Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje Ras na aaya rehna dur kya keeje ❤️😆
I think its related to vashmay in show (Upcoming track😆)
Na jaane kab aayegi ghadi tere deedar ki,❤️
Intehaan ho chali ab Intezaar ki.❤️
Karne ko tera Intezaar, ta_umar haske kr lunga mein,❤️
Par Tu hi bta tab tak, iss zamane ko keise chup rkhunga mein.❤️
Dedicated to uday sahani
Goddd these lines 🥺💔 Yukti yaarr ur sooo good with shayaris. 🤗😳 don't ever stop writing dear ❤️
Her captions are always related to vashmay😳Anchal's caption on her new post🤣
Phir le aaya dil majboor kya keeje Ras na aaya rehna dur kya keeje ❤️😆
I think its related to vashmay in show (Upcoming track😆)
Yes they are very good👍🏼Originally posted by: Aster.99
Goddd these lines 🥺💔 Yukti yaarr ur sooo good with shayaris. 🤗😳 don't ever stop writing dear ❤️
She is looking so Khubsoorat❤️