Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prafulla seems to love raavi more than Anita lol prafulla was awful preleap still is in many ways but her love for raavi is her most genuine quality, at least she isn't trying to kill people like rishitas family lol I can't even feel bad for the mom crying for her lol I'm glad rishita ran away from them she escaped a circus lol

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: by_stander

I keep replaying the first few seconds of the precap...getting butterflies in my stomach every time i watch itsmiley27... Shiva definitely will be the mature person in this relationship and has to make more compromises. Seriously love this role reversal..in ITV and in real life, it is expected for a girl to make all the compromises, but I think we see something different in their relationship. 

Agreed!! Plus, he’s always been mean and rude to her. What is she going to give him  in return. Both need to get to know each other. They have a lifetime of animosity to deal with. 

Oh boy!! 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG! I was just posting and replying for an hour or so and then came across your 2nd EDT link! And then I realised that 150 pages were up 🤣♥️
We did it! 🥳♥️

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Congratulations on the 2nd EDT!! Woohoo!! 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"I keep replaying the first few seconds of the precap...getting butterflies in my stomach every time i watch itsmiley27... Shiva definitely will be the mature person in this relationship and has to make more compromises. Seriously love this role reversal..in ITV and in real life, it is expected for a girl to make all the compromises, but I think we see something different in their relationship." -- quote from @by_stander

I'm a softie for men doing the work in a relationship! For some reason, Shiva always struck me as the one to initiate the relationship. And though everyone keeps saying he is rude and uneducated, he has been nothing more than a gentleman!

This almost reminds me of Beauty and the Beast!

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Prafulla seems to love raavi more than Anita lol prafulla was awful preleap still is in many ways but her love for raavi is her most genuine quality, at least she isn't trying to kill people like rishitas family lol I can't even feel bad for the mom crying for her lol I'm glad rishita ran away from them she escaped a circus lol

Rishita’s family is beyond horrible. Villains the lot of them. 

raindropsroses thumbnail

Ayyy hayyy, thank youuuu ❤️

It’s so nice seeing Shiva like this and the precap too 🙈

I’m posting Shiva carrying Raavi pics again!! 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

OMG! I was just posting and replying for an hour or so and then came across your 2nd EDT link! And then I realised that 150 pages were up 🤣♥️
We did it! 🥳♥️

I’ve been so excited about finishing the 1st thread. 😆

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

"I keep replaying the first few seconds of the precap...getting butterflies in my stomach every time i watch itsmiley27... Shiva definitely will be the mature person in this relationship and has to make more compromises. Seriously love this role reversal..in ITV and in real life, it is expected for a girl to make all the compromises, but I think we see something different in their relationship." -- quote from @by_stander

I'm a softie for men doing the work in a relationship! For some reason, Shiva always struck me as the one to initiate the relationship. And though everyone keeps saying he is rude and uneducated, he has been nothing more than a gentleman!

This almost reminds me of Beauty and the Beast!

Awww!!! YASSS...they totally give Beauty and the Beast vibe. i was literally thinking that and Raavi wearing a yellow Saari was just the cherry on the cake.

raindropsroses thumbnail

I know 😂 You had posted about it around 90 pages or so on that thread and I was wondering if 100 pages was the limit and then realised it was 150 🤣

I’ve been so excited about finishing the 1st thread. 😆

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to everyone on the new EDT 🥳

Here's to many more discussions and fun 🥂

I have the idea bubbling inside me for a drabble about Shiva. Idk if I will be able to write it. It's been so long since I wrote anything