To understand Didi's brain one has to do lots of research I refuse to do my brain's bezzati by venturing down that path 🤣
I liked Virat’s aai related dialogue. Good one was not in the original
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
To understand Didi's brain one has to do lots of research I refuse to do my brain's bezzati by venturing down that path 🤣
I liked Virat’s aai related dialogue. Good one was not in the original
I think it was cut short compared to KD .. they had a way longer convo than that ... Rono left sobbing and when he got home he dint even wanna talk to anyone until his mother spoke and then he ended up arguing with roop .. i think its similar but hurried 🤷🏽♀️
Bas chain Tab aayega
When I will hear vahini
tho what did u expected, bechara raja babu jabse training say aaya hai, has been so busy, 1st romancing wife, bhaang effect didn’t get proper sleep, wife eloped sis, family pumped to punish sai, best friend chance mar rhi hai, biwi tana mar rhi hai best friend ko leke,
Every time I remember what all happened in 24 hours I start laughing so much this show is something else 🤣
To understand Didi's brain one has to do lots of research I refuse to do my brain's bezzati by venturing down that path 🤣
He drove like 6 hours two way. 1 hour Sai ke saath discussion me.
Jaate waqt hope and happiness ke saath, return ke waqt in shock and depression.
Uska emotional rollercoaster is like this in precap and Pakhi aate hi shuru ho gayi 🤣

well to be very honest
I feel they are speeding up to reunion... my gut also has a strong feeling about this....
ipl time plus the amount of backlash plus everyone constantly saying more sairat plus the sped up track indicates this
Sairat is the main TRP gainer like i say whether they are together or fighting but they need to be in the same frame for TRP
Congrats new EDT 🥳
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I liked Virat’s aai related dialogue. Good one was not in the original
Yeah that was good,
I wish sai would have told konsi nai baat hai,
Every time I remember what all happened in 24 hours I start laughing so much this show is something else 🤣
haan i forget sometimes that ghum universe mein it has just been a day.....
freaking 3 weeks for us
Originally posted by: Cuteepie01
I think it was cut short compared to KD .. they had a way longer convo than that ... Rono left sobbing and when he got home he dint even wanna talk to anyone until his mother spoke and then he ended up arguing with roop .. i think its similar but hurried 🤷🏽♀️
I m ok with the track being rushed as long as I get didi’s beizzati scene I will rewatch it again and again