Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
ShaKhi ❤️
They just lost in each other's dream🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwpD7AhR3n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Haayyeee sachiii it was so beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
ShaKhi ❤️
They just lost in each other's dream🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwpD7AhR3n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Haayyeee sachiii it was so beautiful
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Can't believe Finally Shaurya confessed
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNv_A0OhoVB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Exactly now things are getting interesting
But that Devi n her kali nazar i cant...
I just hope we get passed it fast n cvs dont drag it too much..
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Exactly now things are getting interesting
But that Devi n her kali nazar i cant...
I just hope we get passed it fast n cvs dont drag it too much..
Hope so they don't drag it too much
Devi ki najar to pahele se hi lagi hui hai
Missing Aastha here😒
Are you watching episodes regularly ?
Aww she looks perfect❤️ SS aur Ahir dono ka kya hoga
haaye

Specially for you RiMi🤗
P.S. sorry ye bahut jldi me bnaya but will make sure I will make another one also😉 when I will get some time
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Specially for you RiMi🤗
P.S. sorry ye bahut jldi me bnaya but will make sure I will make another one also😉 when I will get some time
Omg that is so beautiful Bhavi ❤️☺️
Thank you soooo much for this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Drooling......
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Omg that is so beautiful Bhavi ❤️☺️
Thank you soooo much for this 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Drooling......
Thank you Rim🤗
I can't take off my eyes from Shaurya
Specially when his nose touching on her forehead ❤️