Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😮😲😳😟 yeh kya ho raha hain!
I love this!! This would be such a sequenceOriginally posted by: infinitie
LOL tagging you two because I feel like you could come up with some hilarious dialogues for this concept
Shaurya will be like first Ahir, then babli, then badi ma, shagun, now this gabbar papa ji
I can see him tlking to her dad in Punjabi asking to “thand rakho” hahahah
the best male lead ever made ♥️Originally posted by: infinitie
I LOVE THIS!! especially "Pehle kabhi maine dekha nahi aise yoon chand ko muskurate"
also lol every line in this sounds like what everyone in this AT would sing to him
![]()
https://twitter.com/itsSnehaaHere/status/1385447605132414979?s=19
These lines which kv chose perfectly goes with scene
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Lol this is hilarious!! We demand Shaumesh scenes now!! 😂🤣
I like the ship name. Bring on ShauMesh already 😎🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL these two start fighting over the sleeping arrangements he’s like I can’t sleep in a bed this small and she’s like you were fine in my hostel room and he’s like I was unconscious then otherwise I would have been extremely uncomfortable and the whole time mr. bhalla is jusr like who is this man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why do I want to make this serious show into a joke 🤡🤡🤡
BM would faint like uss ladki k wajah se yeh sab ho raha hai 😂😂😂😂
We’re up for Comedy Nights with SS🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
We’re up for Comedy Nights with SS🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL 🤣
Btw i would love to join this Comedy nights with SS😆