Thank you wama! Tum logo ke bina thodi banti sizzler! I have u guys issiliye toh itne posts bane hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you wama! Tum logo ke bina thodi banti sizzler! I have u guys issiliye toh itne posts bane hai 😆
Sacchi... Its was red now its maroon. Mujhe toh farak samajh hi nahi aya 😆
Mujhe toh naa red wala pasand yaa yeh wala🤣
Cyan wala was best😭 the dazzler one
🤣
Imagine the first meeting of raja and shaurya gna be hilarious shaurya will be like mene iss cartoon ke Tshirt pehen thi
and jis bande ki wo cartoon ki tshirt usne mere hi maa ko goli maari thi??!!??!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
CONGRATS ON LEVELING UP AKSHU 🥳 Such a sizzling star 😎
Mai star??? 😳
You are star! You make me post so much 😆
Originally posted by: anamika365
and jis bande ki wo cartoon ki tshirt usne mere hi maa ko goli maari thi??!!??!!
Yeh cartoon mera sala banega!!?
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
Congratulations Akshu
Thank you Megz!!
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Mujhe toh naa red wala pasand yaa yeh wala🤣
Cyan wala was best😭 the dazzler one
BRO!!!!! I love that one!! I miss that color 😭
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Mujhe toh naa red wala pasand yaa yeh wala🤣
Cyan wala was best😭 the dazzler one
I like this blue one, my current one.
Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran
I like this blue one, my current one.
I love this one too😳The cyan one is my favourite though😭
Thank you wama! Tum logo ke bina thodi banti sizzler! I have u guys issiliye toh itne posts bane hai 😆
Rulayegi kya pagli 🤣