waise mitali took her son to goa with her! cute
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
waise mitali took her son to goa with her! cute
yup didi ki beizzati is like party for us , pawri hoga phir yaham
yeh ghum fd hai, yeh didi ki bezzati hai aur yahan pawri ho rahi hai!!!!
Twitter seriously gives me anxiety! I have noticed a reduction in my anxiety level when I have stopped visiting Twitter!!!!
yup so cute nahwaise mitali took her son to goa with her! cute
fan-made hai it's edit only
saw it on insta
If it’s not I hope they make something like this
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
fan-made hai it's edit only
yeah got it I hope they make something like this
Looks so cute
Fan made or real ? Looks really good.