Hai na 🤣🤣
Meenu Tu Bari cool hai
Bas yeh dunya hi Bari fuzool hai😎🤣🤣
😂😂😂
Bus meenu ki jaldi sy shadi karwa do 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hai na 🤣🤣
Meenu Tu Bari cool hai
Bas yeh dunya hi Bari fuzool hai😎🤣🤣
😂😂😂
Bus meenu ki jaldi sy shadi karwa do 😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes I am doing good & my Ramadan is going well 😊
Good to know 😊
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Wth😲?? Shah rukh khan called me just now🤣🤣
Wah wah
Humarey cc family ki bhot demand hai
Pehley zeal ko Rani mukherjee ny bulaya tha ab apko SRK ny 😂
Yes😆
You also watching this drama?
Are prank call tha maine use dara dhamka diya🤣Wah wah
Humarey cc family ki bhot demand hai
Pehley zeal ko Rani mukherjee ny bulaya tha ab apko SRK ny 😂
Do you have a fav IPL team Nina?
I dont see you in IPL threads 😳
Oho I quoted a wrong post. Anyways ha main thora bahut dekhta hu par utna nai😆. Actually I wanted to quote that shah rukh khan one😃
This proves little bit stomach upset ne mera dimag kharab diya
🤣
Even I noticed
