where is Aishu these days?🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
where is Aishu these days?🥺
LMAO i was thinking the same 🤣🤣
This is the main one ✨
🤣
Rado i’m stealing it idc😎🤣
Kangana jab bhi tweet karti hain mere TL pe bomb blast ho jaata hain😆Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Kangana ka vo tweet zaroor dekhna😆
I know all that she tweets 🤧
All my mutuals are Kangana haters, including me😷🥱
Can’t stand her 😆
You remember that one 😲
I purposely skipped mentioning it 😡🤣
So that nobody takes it 😎🤣
Radiant ✨ ka hai 😎
Tu dusra le 😡🤣
RR winning WHAT😲Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U seem to support RR hence said n u even told to Anmol abt RR winning or something😲
Jeet ke dikhaye RR kal, poora thread spam kar dungi 🥺
150 pages honge poore, just me crying 😒
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Kangana ka vo tweet zaroor dekhna😆
*insert Nahi* meme
Bye gn
Isko bohot snooze kar diya
I have to wake at 6 again 😭
Bye 🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Next year main IPL ki expert bann ke prediction game jitugi😎🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
True that RR is not the same anymore.
🤣🤣 poor Anmol sab kitna khichte hai uski. She is too cute when its abt IPL
Just warming myself up this year 😆
But it’s soo much fun, main bahut bore hone wali hu IPL khatam hone ke baad 🤣
Yes you should restOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
I hv to sleep now😆I should take rest
After getting fine i will be active here🤗
Bye Anmol..good nyt..tc❤️
Waise bhi it’s so late down there , mujhe toh abhi se neend aa rahi hain😆
Good night 🤗❤️